Two of my favorite songs from this album...though I love almost all of them. Concert review to come!
Cinnamon Tree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv4uby-aGKo
Cinnamon tree...
Please rub off on me
So i carry a little of your auburn hue
for spice when days are dull or weary
you bend your boughs towards me
times when I need someone to turn to
you share your flavor, ease my misery
you give of that you are
and just keep on growing
your fragrance lives in all who know you
...
It still amazes me
I just think of one stirring conversation
with you my cup is filled with new infusions
and like your honesty
in the midst of all the sweetened chatter
your earthy taste stands real perspective
And Jazz Ain't Nothin But Soul with the DOPE interpolation of Earth, Wind and Fire's Can't Hide Love (link below as well!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=impV8naape0
EW&F Can't Hide Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr0ekZlcM8E&feature=related
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment